Friday, November 2, 2018

G. D.'s Holidays Book Picks


My first book pick for the Holiday Season is ‘Modern Man's Guide To A Healthy Lifeby Andrei George Dima.

Here is my review
 1 star for writing and putting a book out 
½ star for book cover for formatting errors.
½ star for interior formatting errors.
1 star for intro it grabbed my attention.
½ star for overall book because even with the book appealing to my love for research and facts it failed to make a personal connection with me.

Over all I found the book interesting. The idea of comparing people today with our ancestors from an earlier, simpler time was on point with the author’s facts and research. I would even suggest to everyone to read this book for the basic, helpful facts, which can help with everyday health. But sadly, just like most books with this subject matter, I found the read very dry. On an up note I do feel that the book will do great with the health fanatic community.

Total 3.5 Stars out of 5

You can get your copy by using the link here.
If you would like to see my interview with Andrei use this link.
Remember going into the Holiday Season, books make great gifts.
Happy Reading and Writing Everyone
G. D. Talbot

No comments:

Post a Comment