Saturday, June 2, 2018

My Interview with Author Dima Andrei George


My Interview with Dima Andrei George, author of the ebook 
Modern Man's Guide To A Healthy Life: A guide to living the healthy life that you always wanted, in our modern era
Currently FREE from June 2 – June 4


Q: What is your name and/or pen name?

A: My name is Dima Andrei George. I use the same name for the books that I publish.

Q: What genre do you write?

A: I previously wrote in the genres of SciFi, for instance about a giant who grew to be 100metres tall, in the genres of romance, and in the genres of sports and fitness.

Q: What made you want to be a writer?

A: I discovered my passion for writing when I was 18 years old. I started with small articles, basically about successful and upcoming tech gadgets. But I didn’t want to stop there, so I continued with bigger articles until it finally hit me that it would be profitable to write books instead of maintaining blogs.

Q: How do you feel about the writing community as a whole?

A: I feel that there is a lot of potential within the writing community. However, some people are shy about writing their own ebook, even if they have a great story to tell. My advice for them would be to never give up their dreams, since the desire for writing is fueled by dreams. 

Q: Have you or would you be willing to collaborate with other authors in the future?

A: I haven’t collaborated with other authors yet, I have only written books which were published by other people, process which is known as ghostwriting. However, I consider future collaborations, for as long as I find someone with the same interests as mine. 

Q:  Tell us about your book and if it’s upcoming or already published.

A: My book (the one which is related to the healthy living niche) is already published on Amazon. 

Q: Is your book or upcoming book an ebook, paperback, or both?

A: It is just an ebook for now, since I believe that the digital market is more successful than the traditional paper one, especially with the permanent evolution of technology.

Q: Is this your first book?

A: It’s not the first ebook that I write, but it is the first one that is published under my name.

Q: Are you planning to write more?

A: Yes, but this will also depend on the success that I have with my current e-book. I don’t have a big budget for marketing, so if it’s more profitable for me to write an e-book and sell it for someone else to publish, I will do that.

Q: Is there anything you would say to people that want to write and publish a book?

A: Yes, I would advise them to begin straight away. The more they delay the process, the harder it will be to begin it. A great book is not written within days, it takes several months to come up with a great ebook. However, when you will look back at your work, you will be truly proud of your efforts. You will feel that you left something for future generations, a piece of work that will never expire.

Q: Where can my readers find your book and how they can follow you on social media? Leave only links that you want open to the public.


This is the Facebook page of my ebook. If anyone wants to send me a message, they can do it on this page: https://www.facebook.com/LiveHealthier223/

Thank you!

If you are interested in Dima’s book please check it out from the link above, it is free for a limited time so get your copy today, and always be kind and leave a review when you are done reading his book. It’s the only way author’s will now what you think of their work.


No comments:

Post a Comment