Monday, July 9, 2018

My Interview With Jean Harvey




What is your name and/or pen name? 

My Name is Jean Harvey 

What genre do you write? 

I write modern Lyric and prose.  From time to time, I write short stories too like my current work “In the spring of 1945” that is available as an Ebook. 

What made you want to be a writer? 

I realized very early that I have the ability to express feelings, memories, and experiences in words so I Start to write as I was, i guess 12 Year Old. 

How do you feel about the writing community as a whole? 

I think it’s good that you can exchange ideas with others, learn from others, or help them. 

Have you, or will you be willing to collaborate with other authors in the future? 

I have already done that with other German authors. 

Tell us about your book and if it’s upcoming or already published. 

My current Ebook is called, “In the spring of 1945” and tells the fictitious story of two children who come to the terrible experience of war. 

Although it’s a fictitious narrated story but certainly one or the other grew up in this time it happened so. 

Is your book or upcoming book an eBook, paperback, or both? 

Only eBook. 

Is this your first book? 

No. 

Are you planning to write more? 

Yes, of course. 

Is there anything you would say to other writers, that want to write and publish a book? 

Believe in yourself. 

Never given up your Dreams, it’s a hard way sometimes but always possible. 

Where can my readers find your book and how they can follow you on social media? Leave only links that you want open to the public. 



Thanks Jean for sharing with us.
As Always, Happy Reading and Writing Everyone
G. D. Talbot


No comments:

Post a Comment