Tuesday, July 10, 2018

My Interview with Steve Bonenberger


What is your name and/or pen name?

Steve Bonenberger 

What genre do you write?

I write: Novels + Courses on Spiritual Life Improvement + Essays + Thought Leadership Pieces + Theological Treatises + Deep Dive Biblical Studies + Spiritual Physics.

What made you want to be a writer?

Writing is my DNA. I have always loved words and ideas and books and prose and poetry. 

How do you feel about the writing community as a whole?

I don’t know much of the ‘writing community’. I find that writing is a ‘solitary sport’. And my mission is to help people locate and then write their story. And then to assist the storytellers in finding audience and speaking the words aloud that they have carefully drawn forth and summonsed from their own souls.

Have you or will you be willing to collaborate with other authors in the future?

“The Writer’s Covenant” is the main offering I have for the Writing Community. It is the single, best piece I can bring to anyone that seeks to write: “Best Selling” copy.

Tell us about your book and if it’s upcoming or already published.

“The Writer’s Covenant” is what brings me to you and your audience. This is:
·         An 8 week course
·         A deep dive into how to craft a ‘best seller’ work
·         A determination to locate and then sift and then bring forth your life’s best efforts
·         A model and map that takes a writer or would be writer from hazy or fuzzy idea to productive and prolific work
·         My determination to serve as ‘co-passion-bearer and Guide

Is your book or upcoming book an eBook, paperback, or both?

The work is available in eBook form for a small fee and also as a step-by-step Guided course.

Is this your first book?

No. I have written 4 novels and now the Course on Writing + Hundreds of articles + dozens of essays + thousands of sermons + hundreds of deep dive biblical studies.

Are you planning to write more? 

I plan on writing until there are no days left for me.

Is there anything you would say to other writers, that want to write and publish a book?

I would say to them to ping me. I would say to them do not spend your life writing in solitude. I would say to them, find a trusted Guide and mentor and cement yourself to them. I would say to them to find a collaborative partner or partnership(s) and stay inside of that or those circles.

Where can my readers find your book and how they can follow you on social media? Leave only links that you want open to the public.

Contact Me Directly:  steve@thoughtpros.com
Twitter: @proftribute

Thank you for sharing with us Steve, and I think a lot of us can relate to you when you said. "Writing is my DNA." I know I do.
Happy Reading and Writing Everyone
G. D. Talbot

No comments:

Post a Comment