Thursday, July 12, 2018

This Pencil Deserves to be Treated Better


 


I found this pencil on one of my daily walks. Maybe it was accidentally dropped. More likely it was left on the ground. I only say that because of the overwhelming litter this year at my favorite places to walk. When I saw this pencil on the ground, I had to pick it up and keep it. For me as a writer, this pencil is one third of the equation to create something out of nothing. That if I combine this pencil with pad and my huge imagination that God has blessed me with. I can create entire worlds and universes that do not exist in reality.
For just like the pen, this pencil is mightier than any weapon made by man. But it can also be more, for it can comfort, inspire, and energize, with the right hand using it. This pencil deserves to be treated better than left on the ground to rot. It deserves to be wielded and used for its mechanical purposes, and was in fact used to write the rough draft for this post. 😊

I hope this post has inspired and helped some of you to get your creative juices flowing.
As Always, Happy Reading and Writing Everyone
G. D. Talbot

No comments:

Post a Comment