Friday, July 6, 2018

Inspirational Photos - Flowers


I love close up pictures of flowers. It reminds me of so many stories that have to do with being shrunk down, and the use of wildlife that surrounds the characters. It is no surprise that so many stories in book and film, have been done on being shrunk. I don’t think it’s the being miniaturized that is so inspiring. But how one would think, feel, smell being next to something like a flower that is bigger than them. I have never written anything on this subject, but I do enjoy using this idea as a creative tool. To sit and day dream about it and give the creative part of my brain a work out.
I hope everyone that reads this post will be inspired and get their creative juices flowing from it.
As Always, Happy Reading and Writing Everyone
G. D. Talbot


No comments:

Post a Comment