Thursday, June 21, 2018

My Interview With Dwaylon Bledsoe


What is your name and/or pen name? 

My name is Dwaylon Bledsoe. I use my real name as my pen name. 

What genre do you write? 

I write poetry, nonfiction, fiction. 

What made you want to be a writer? 

I wanted to become a writer to share my writings and to inspire and encourage others. It’s important to build others up instead of tearing them down. Being able to write about different situations, stories about life or anything that would help others be encouraged and inspired. 

How do you feel about the writing community as a whole? 

I haven’t had much activity with the community. I do feel like the writing community want to share their writings with others. 

Have you or will you be willing to collaborate with other authors in the future? 

I haven’t collaborated with any authors in the past. I am open and willing to collaborate with other authors in the future. 

Tell us about your book and if it’s upcoming or already published. 

My book is collection of poems that I wrote. The book is a poetry book and the title of the book is “RISE: Expand Your Horizon”. It is currently published on amazon and smashwords. 

Is your book or upcoming book an eBook, paperback, or both? 

It’s both in eBook and paperback. 

Is this your first book?

Yes, this is my first book. 

Are you planning to write more? 

Yes, I am currently writing my second book and hope to launch my second book in 2019 and I plan to write more. 

Is there anything you would say to other writers, that want to write and publish a book? 

I would encourage them to follow their dreams. I want to encourage others to put themselves out there and take risks. It might be a long process in writing but don’t give up and no matter what happens always continue writing no matter what. 

Where can my readers find your book and how they can follow you on social media? Leave only links that you want open to the public. 



Social Media Facebook link: Author Dwaylon Bledsoe

Thank you Dwaylon for do an interview with me. I enjoyed it and I can’t wait to do a review of your poetry book.

As Always, Happy Reading and Writing Everyone.

G. D. Talbot

No comments:

Post a Comment