Thursday, June 21, 2018

My Review of - RISE: Expand Your Horizon


My Review of - RISE: Expand Your Horizon by Dwaylon C. Bledsoe
 1 Star as always for writing and publishing a book
½ Star for cover
½ Star for interior formatting
½ Star for intro
½ Star for book as a whole 

I found the poetry to be very full of positivity and read it twice for just that reason. But like I have said in other reviews, the book cover and interior had formatting errors, so I could only give a half star for those. Also the intro did not grab me and pull me in, and even with liking the positivity of the book, it did not flow well. It was only after reading the entire book that I came to like it. 

3 out of 5 Stars 

If you are looking for a quick read that is filled with positive vibes, than this book is a must read for you. Also if you would like to read my interview with Dwaylon, tap here.
As Always, Happy Reading and Writing Everyone

G. D. Talbot

No comments:

Post a Comment