Monday, June 11, 2018

My Interview with Author Clifton Pettyjohn


What is your name and/or pen name?  

     Clifton: My name is Clifton Pettyjohn.  

What genre do you write?   

     Clifton: I write self-help books packed with practical and biblical principles and stories.  

What made you want to be a writer?  
     Clifton: I always found words to be powerful. I often say that words are often misused weapons and tools. So I simply decided that I wanted to use the power and influence of words to free myself while educating and inspiring others.  

How do you feel about the writers’ community?  

     Clifton: I believe the writers’ community is filled with diverse creative people that have a rare ability of captivating an audience with the technology of storytelling on paper. I also feel that there is much space for other writers who have yet to understand that they too have a story to tell that others want to experience.  

Have you or will you be willing to collaborate with other authors? 

     Clifton: I have yet to collaborate with other authors however if the opportunity presents itself and it would be beneficial to everyone involved I would definitely consider doing so.  

Tell us about your book and if it’s upcoming or already published.  

     Clifton: I often describe “From Stagnation to Transformation” as a revolutionary tool for success and purpose. It is divided into 21 days and deals with the subject of wholeness in all core areas of one’s life. I used the term “actuation” in the subtitle because that is my goal for every reader, that the principles outlined in this book will prompt one to action; for principles void of action always yields stagnation.    

Is your book or upcoming book an eBook, paperback, or both?  

     Clifton: My book is available in eBook, paperback and audio book formats.  

Is this your first book?  

     Clifton: Yes this is the first of many. 

Are you planning to write more?  

      Clifton: Yes, I’m working on my second book now and I plan on writing more after that one.  

Is there anything you would say to other writers that want to write and publish a book?  

     Clifton: My response is very simple and that advice is just like NIKE says “just do it”! We spend too much time over thinking and thinking ourselves out of doing new things beyond our space of comfort. Understand there are people waiting for your creative expression; once you realize that, you realize that you have something valuable to offer to the world.  

Where can my readers find your book and how they can follow you on social media? Leave only links that you want open to the public.  

     Clifton: Readers can find my book on Amazon, iTunes, Google Play Books and Audible. Those who would like to preview the book prior to purchasing can do so by visiting my website at www.cliftonpettyjohn.com there you will find a link to download the preview. Also those who would like to order a signed copy can do so at www.cliftonpettyjohn.com/transformation.   




Social Media Handles: Facebook: www.facebook.com/cpventilates & www.facebook.com/stagnationtotransformation



     Twitter: www.twitter.com/cpventilates












Thank you Clifton for letting me interview you.
I look forward to finishing your book and giving a review of it in the future.
Happy Reading and Writing Everyone.
G. D. Talbot

No comments:

Post a Comment