Monday, February 4, 2019

My Review of 21 Days of Breakthrough Prayer – The Power of Agreement


1 Star for writing and publishing
1 Star for cover
1 Star for formatting interior
1 Star for preview
1 Star for book as a whole

As always I give 1 star for simply writing and publishing a book. It doesn’t matter if it is traditional or self published. This book was traditionally published but for the authors to put their faith out for the whole world to see, takes courage, just like self publishing. 1 star for cover, it was professionally done and I found it interesting. 1 star for formatting interior, I didn’t find any mistakes. 1 star for preview, I made an instant connection to the dedication and 1 star for the book as a whole. I enjoyed it. 

So while reading this book I also did the 21 day challenge. In this challenge for 21 days of breakthrough prayer, Christians pick things in their lives to fast during that time. I chose some favorite foods and some of my social Medias to fast. Any of you that follow me on social media, including this blog, noticed that I wasn’t on for 21 days. Well now you know why. While reading this book I discovered that it talked about some elements about pray I already knew, and some things I didn’t. One example would be about praying as “us” or “we” as the Church of Christ. I will not go into more details, just in case some of you want to read the book for yourself. I will say that I read the book, while fasting, and praying along with our church where the members were doing the same. Even with being sick and also one of my children being sick, making it impossible for me to go to church during the challenge. I found comfort in knowing that others were doing it with me. So if you are thinking about buying this book and doing the 21 days of praying, I recommend that you do it with others. If you do, do this challenge by yourself, then I would suggest using the website that goes with this book. That site is https://www.acts413.net/21days. This site has daily review and they a pray for each day. It helped keep me on track. 

5 out of 5 Stars Total 

I recommend this book for anyone that wants to grow in their Christian faith and/or learn more about the power of praying.

Use the link below to view this book on Amazon.com 


As Always, Happy Reading and Writing Everyone 
G. D. Talbot

No comments:

Post a Comment