Tuesday, September 18, 2018

My Review of - Awaken The Love Within You - Self Love


1 Star for writing and publishing your book
1 Star for cover
½ Star for interior formatting
½ Star for the intro
1 Star for the book as a whole

As always I gave one star for just publishing the book. I gave one star for the cover as a whole because it was simple. Any of you that follow me know, I like simple covers but also I didn’t see any errors on it. 1/2 star for interior formatting, I found at least one error or more. 1/2 star for the intro, it was interesting but seemed to be lacking something to make me want to keep reading. 1 star for the book as a whole, I enjoyed the subject matter and felt that it was useful and insightful.

4 out of 5 stars

I would recommend this book to anyone. It is a great self help book but at the same time a wonderful book about explaining. How and why people should love themselves. The author also put a connection about herself into her book, giving the reader an added sense of worth about the subject matter.

If you would like to check out this book for yourself use the link here.

Happy Reading and Writing Everyone

G. D. Talbot

No comments:

Post a Comment