Friday, August 3, 2018

My Review of 'The Lamb of Life'


My Review of The Lamb of Life

Written and Illustrated by
Jon Michael Lawrence 

1 star for writing and working towards publishing a book
½ star for the cover
½ star for formatting interior
1 star for preview
1 star for the book as a whole 

Unlike other reviews I have done, this book is not yet published. I know for a fact that it is on its way to being published, so I gave one star for writing and actively working on a publishing deal. I gave one half star for the cover and one have star for the interior formatting. There were so small errors that I felt could be fixed. Considering this book is not yet published and I cannot simply go and look at the preview for it on an online store. I decided to give one star for the preview of the book because I would be surprised if it wasn’t good considering how much I liked the book as a whole. On that note of course I gave one star for the book as a whole. I enjoyed and loved the idea of teaching about Christ on a level like this. 

4 out of 5 stars 


I would recommend this book to anyone that wants to introduce their small children to Christ and his sacrifice for us. As some of you might know from another review I did, I have three small children. I did not invite them to look at the book but I did go over the book with them nearby. One of them couldn’t take her eyes off it and expressed that she wanted to know more about it. For me that is the endorsement an author is looking for in a children’s picture book. I hope to see more books like this in the future from Jon and would love to do reviews for them as well. 

Also this book can be voted on at, Something or Other Publishing. This publishing house offers publication based on a voting system and The Lamb of Life is very close to that goal. So I invite everyone to use the link below and give this great book a vote. 

Vote Here For - The Lamb of Life 


As Always, Happy Reading and Writing Everyone
G. D. Talbot

No comments:

Post a Comment