Saturday, July 21, 2018

My Interview With Margaret Etcher Theriault



What is your name and/or pen name? 

My pen name is Margaret Etcher Theriault

What genre do you write? 

I write memoir inspirational books. 

What made you want to be a writer? 

I started writing to get a handle on issues that I was experiencing and I find healing in writing as an outlet in dealing with issues.

How do you feel about the writing community as a whole? 

I have come to appreciate other authors as I can learn from the experiences of other authors.

Have you or will you be willing to collaborate with other authors in the future? 

I am not sure. I tend to like to write my own thoughts. 

Tell us about your book and if it’s upcoming or already published. 

I self published my second book on my Adoption story. In my second book I have gone into detail about my Adoption story and on the challenges I faced with issues known primarily to Adoptees.

I give insights on Identity, Grief, Anger and the need to fit in my new family. I talk about how necessary for parents to help Adoptees to talk about their Adoption openly.

Is your book or upcoming book an eBook, paperback, or both? 

My book has been out by paperback and eBook for a year now. 

Is this your first book? 

This is my second book. 

Are you planning to write more? 

I am writing about my friend Millie who came back into my life after 35 years and her struggle with cancer. 

Is there anything you would say to other writers, that want to write and publish a book? 

Yes make an outline and do a story at a time before putting together your book. Edit right away as you write.

Where can my readers find your book and how they can follow you on social media? Leave only links that you want open to the public. 

Adoption the Truth Comes Out on amazon


Facebook My page is Author Adoption the Truth Comes Out. 

Thank you so much for sharing with us Margaret. Over the last couple of years I have met a lot of authors who write as a form of therapy. I find it wonderful, that just like you they want to share their experiences to the world. 
If you would like to check out Margaret’s book make sure to use the link above.
As Always, Happy Reading and Writing Everyone
G. D. Talbot

No comments:

Post a Comment